Tuesday 25 September 2012

February 20, 1999

Saturday

Up at 7am and drinking COFFEEEE! (And coffee doesn't like me.) Did my ablutions, then got stuck back into Bravo Two Zero. Its almost at an end now anyway, wahaay, I can get on with life haha. Its been quite the page turner, though I suspect parts are exaggerated.
Chicken nuggets and tocs (bread) for dinner. Lorraine called at 1:40pm asking if I wanted to go to the Windsor to watch the Wales v Ireland rugby match. I declined and she left. Watched the game at 3pm upstairs and I was correct in thinking we would get beat by the Irish because its finished Wales 23 Ireland 26. Shots if Irish ladies in the crowd were much appreciated, proof that Ireland like Wales has beautiful women. Gorgeous!
I drank in the evening starting 8:30pm. But only 4 Special Brews (I say only but they are 9% remember.) I knew this bout of sobriety wouldn't last long. I burnt fishcakes too.