Friday 21 September 2012

February 16, 1999

Tuesday

Awoke 7am, cup of tea and quick look through "Official Playstation Magazine" to try and sway me to go to Swansea (for a PSX game of course.) I looked at Brian Lara Cricket then Actua Golf 3. (I really want Metal Gear Solid but its not out until late Feb.) Stuff it, went to to buy tcket to Swansea. The train wasn't due 'til 11:45am so I went back to Elkington Towers for a cigarette. I hate smoking on the street and will only resort to it in emergencies. Im considerate to a non smokers. On the train I saw a few 'Kappa Slappers', you know the sort, teenage girls smoking like chimneys with a lust for quick gropes and shady dealings behind bikesheds. Like Lex. Sad really. Felt uneasy on the choo choo and a drink wasn't too far from my thoughts but it lifted when we arrived in the city. Checked out 5th Dimension. Cricket or golf? Didn't have much time because I wanted to catch the 1:05pm back and it was by now 12:25pm. Went to the book shop on the high street and bought Bravo Two Zero over another Kray Twins book because im fed with those pathetic stories.
Hit 5th Dimension once again and opted to go with Actua Golf 3, which was £33 and three quid cheaper than cricket (although that wasn't the deciding factor. Afterall what is £3 when you're spending £33?) Caught train home. There was police at Swansea station, someone had discovered a bag of money. If id found it YIPPEE hehe.
Read some Bravo Two Zero. Lunch of 2 pork chops and at 4:20pm I booted up the golf game. Dad liked the look of it, I could tell as he watched. By 10pm Id won the AMA Offshore Nationals. I like golf. Bacon sarnie and kettle chips then read and slept.

** Zero Booze**

154347_494769362089_8288448_n_zps92779bce