Thursday 18 October 2012

February 21st, 1999

Sunday

There are advantages and DISadvantages to me drinking again. I only intended to drink on saturday night but that was last night when I was drunk and anything was possible. Anyway the advantage to drinking on saturday is that I can stop leaving "Zero Booze" at the bottom of every page, and I can enjoy a night of revelry! The DISadvantage is obvious: im addicted to booze and can't stick to drinking on saturday. And as if proof were needed today Iwent to Pen Y Mynydd for lunch and felt like a drink throughout.
We went to Trostre, I spoke to Fiona and Lisa, it was Fi's last day working in HyperValue. I told her to call over later. Back at Mum's house I drank a can of lager. Bought cool mugs in town too by the way and when I arrived home in Burry Port I bought 2 litres of cider and 4 Special Brews to drink. Also popped into Penn's shop and got another 3 lites of cider. Went to bed drunk. Nobody called over. Hic!

Photobucket